You people need to tag your porn
WARNING: Occasional NSFW posts!
*sidenote* The gif is not mine!
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
its sad that my life has reached a point where i know exactly what this means
Fuck you Tumblr. FUCK YOU. I do not read Gallifreyan. I should not know what this says.
Yet I do.
And its all your fault. Fucker.
I love everything in this
if you think having thick hair is a blessing youre wrong
This is a Scottish anti-rape PSA that is a direct response to blaming a rape victim for dressing like a slut. What do you think? Is it effective?
Never have I seen such an effective video in my life… and it’s only 30 seconds long. Definitely, 100% watch and reblog this.
This is just perfect omg
One Must Always Reblog When Fandoms Save Each Other
OH MY GOD
omg it got
oh my goodness.
Rose is selfish at times. RTD even said it himself. That was sort of the point of her character.
“Rose is open, honest, heartfelt, to the point of being selfish, wonderfully selfish… If Rose can be selfish, then her finest moments will come when she’s selfless.” ~ RTD
But whenever I hear that “Rose treated people SO BADLY OMG” thing, I hurt myself rolling my eyes.
- Jackie Tyler – Jackie and Rose’s relationship was complicated and a bit upside-down. Rose could be tactless with her, but Jackie was manipulative and often the “child”. Saying this with all love to Jackie since I absolutely adore her character. It’s very complex.
- Mickey – Again, rolling my eyes when people talk about how Rose treated poor woobie Mickey, when their relationship was a big ball of mutual badness. Their relationship was very much not good before the Doctor even entered the picture. Rose was crappy to Mickey, but Mickey was also crappy to Rose.
- Sara Jane – look, I love Sarah Jane, but people keep glossing over the fact that Sarah Jane started the cattiness, was equally as snitty as Rose was, and Rose was the one to end it. And by the end they had frickin bonded. So Sarah Jane must be a moron to bond with such a horrible person, yes?
And as far as Rose being “clingy”:
having sex with someone is always a threesome when you have god in the room
I thought television was for entertainment not emotional trauma
Men of Tumblr, I’m counting on you to make this one good.
I got stuck
Hello, everyone! To celebrate recently hitting 4,000 followers, I’ve decided that now is a great time for my second giveaway! You guys have gone above and beyond to make my tumblr experience amazing, and this giveaway is an attempt to thank you all for being so great.
Whereas my last giveaway had a multi-fandom focus, this time I’m going a bit more specific with a Lord of the Rings/Hobbit theme! I’m particularly grateful to The Hobbit fandom for all of their support lately, and I hope this is an adequate thank-you.
Here is what the winner will get:
- Lord of the Rings DVDs (Special Extended Edition), newly purchased and with hours and hours of behind-the-scenes features and commentaries.
- Two keychains, both of which have the Tolkien symbol on one side and ‘not all those who wander are lost’ on the other side.
- Thorin’s Map, complete with aging around the edges.
- A small Thorin’s Key necklace, complete with one of my old chains to make it wearable.
- Bilbo, Gollum, and Gandalf plushies (Gandalf and Bilbo even come complete with Sting and Glamdring!)
- Company of Thorin Oakenshield Mug, with the outlines of the company wrapped around it.
- A copy of The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien, newly purchased with one of the most iconic covers.
- A selection of buttons,including some with adorable and awesome caricatures of Fili, Kili, Dwalin, Bofur, Bilbo, Thorin, Gandalf, and Hipster Thranduil. (The person I got them from on etsy has since closed their shop!)
- The One Ring to Rule Them All, complete with thick silver chain, because it wouldn’t be a proper LotR-themed giveaway without one.
Here are the rules:
- Reblog this post and then click here in order to enter. This is super important! Tumblr has been removing notes from posts, making it very difficult to have a fair giveaway. We can work around this problem by clicking the link after each reblog to make sure you are fairly entered.
- You must be following me in order to win. This giveaway is a way to appreciate and thank my followers, but that doesn’t really work so well if you’re not following me.
- You can reblog this post as many times as you like! Each reblog counts as its own entry. Just make sure to click the link every time you reblog!
- I’ll be using a random number generator to decide the winner.
- Please make sure to have your ask box enabled so that I can message you if you win!
- I will happily ship anywhere in the world. Seriously, the sky’s the limit! (My last giveaway had a winner from Scotland!)
- The giveaway will be ending on 12:00AM PST on July 1, 2013. The winner will be announced the next day.Thank you guys so much for being awesome!Love from,Emiliana
but seriously why can’t platonic kissing be a thing
like if i could tell me friend “hey i’m upset” and they gave me a smooch and played with my hair while watching a movie that’d just be the best
it’d definietly cheer me up like woah thank u
why does it need to have a romantic connotation why does it have to make things weird it’s just friends kissing that shouldn’t be weird so why is it